2071 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, California 90501 USA
1-310-618-0808 office / 1-310-618-0505 fax
prepared by Edgard Asensio, MBA
Investors are encouraged to continue learning about the variables affecting the real estate market.
1. There are 3 categories of fixed income securities: Treasury Bonds (20- or 30-year term), Treasury Notes (1-, 5-, 7- or 10-year terms) and Treasury Bills (4, 13, 26 or 52 weeks).
2. Direct correlation (R and R squared) between U.S. Treasury Notes and Mortgages Rates. Treasury notes affect the interest rates on fixed-rate mortgages. When Treasury yields are higher, so are interest rates. The 10-year note affects 15-year conventional loans, while the 30-year bond affects 30-year conventional loans.
3. Investors can evaluate the costs associated with three types of commercial real estate leases, i.e. Full Service, Net, Modified Leases.
4. Full Service Lease (Gross Lease): The owner pays all or most expenses associated with property, including insurance, taxes, and common area maintenance (CAM).
5. Net lease: the owner charges a lower base rent for the commercial space + real estate taxes, property insurance, and CAM.
6. These are three types of net leases. Single Net Lease (N Lease): lessee pays base lease + a prorated property tax and utilities. Double Net Lease (NN Lease): lessee pays base rent + a prorated amount of property taxes and insurance. Triple Net Lease (NNN Lease): Lessee is responsible for property taxes, insurance, and CAMS on top of a base monthly lease payment.
7. Modified Gross Lease: The lease payment is requested in one lump sum, which would include any or all expenses, including property taxes, insurance, and CAMS. Investor and lessee negotiate which nets are included in the base lease rate.
8. Investors can estimate sales price by using an Income Capitalization Approach which is based on collection of Gross Schedule Income (GSI). Investors must keep in mind that there are additional variables that could affect pricing including property condition as well as upward or downward trends according to market segmentation.
9. Investors ought to consider capitalization rate (Cap Rate) on a real estate investment property. Cap Rate is a rate of return based on the projected income that the commercial real estate will generate. The calculation of capitalization rate is done by dividing Net Operating Income (NOI) by the sales price.
10. NOI does not include debt service or the interest component of debt service.
11. These are the property sectors that real estate investors can evaluate Capitalization Rates: Office, Retail, Industrial, Multifamily, and Hotels. In each property sector, the buildings are generally classified as being either a Class A, Class B, or a Class C building, excluding Hotels.
12. In regards to high street retail, there was a declined in cap rates, which is aligned with the trend of increased demand for this type of investment type -property sector, as the recovery progresses.
"We are aware of the benefits and risks that come with owning real estate and value the trust you place with us."
Edgard Asensio, MBA
REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
As part of our function to evaluate real estate investments opportunities, we generate financial modeling for real estate investors and provide financial consultation based on investment risk apetite. We build Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models which project future cash flows and discounting them back to the present using a discount rate. We perform investment property analysis including real estate valuations and calculations of financial indicators, e.g., Capitalization Rate, Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Return on Investment (ROI) and Cash-on-Cash Return Rate.
Our firm's objective is to offer you the service to safeguard your investment. An important part of our business development is our brand recognition. We have developed a recognizable brand which has translated into clients trusting our real estate services and viewing our analysis and representations as valuable services. We have company systems put into place that evolved over time.
generate property investment analysis, assisting investors in deciding
to sell and exchange their real estate asset as well as identifying a
replacement property. Investors
are encouraged to request a real estate investment strategy that
includes recommendations to reinvest the property's proceeds by
comparing financial indicators as well as property locations and
We provide services to investors who opt to sell their real estate assets and perform real estate exchanges. Formulating business strategies for allocating capital, preparing financial analysis of real estate investments and representing clients in commercial real estate transactions: retail, industrial and land, are our specializations.
3943 Admirable Dr.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California 90275 USA
Year Built: 1959; Square Foot Structure: 1,828 Square Foot Lot: 10,001
Edgard Asensio, MBA
Loyola Marymount University (LMU)
LMU MBA Alumni Association (MBAAA)
MBA Alumni Board
Chair - Professional Development Committee
LMU Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG)
Accumulation of Wealth through the Ownership of Real Estate Asset
In order to formulate a wealth accumulation strategy, investors evaluate the project's free cash flow as well as compare financial indicators including gross schedule income, gross rent multipliers, capitalization rates and cash on cash returns. Thereafter, investors are prepare to execute a real estate purchase agreement, identify an accomodator and re-invest their proceeds on a replacement property.
A 1031 real estate exchange is a way to defer income taxes on investment property. Investors will have to pay income tax eventually. The 1031 exchange allows them to defer the tax payment until later, thus this allows clients to build wealth.
Our organization is prepared to represent clients who plan to execute "1031 tax deferred exchange transactions". Frequently, exchangers choose to have their replacement real estate lined up before they close on their relinquished income property. Residential, Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Investors need to identify their 1031 Exchange Replacement Properties within 45 days of closing sale on the real estate asset they are selling. Further, the replacement property must be received and the exchange completed no later than 180 days after the sale of the exchanged property.
We encourage you to contact Edgard Asensio, MBA at 310-618-0808, if you are seeking an attractive financial investment. Edgard will formulate a client-oriented sales strategy which will preserve and continue developing wealth through acquisition of a well-balanced mix of diverse asset classes: industrial, retail and office.
Multi-Family Building in San Diego County
410 E. Fallbrook St.
Fallbrook, California 92028 USA
Number of Units: 12
Lot Size: 23,957 Square Feet
Year Built: 1986
Proforma Cap Rate: >5.5% (Desirable ratio of net operating income over the price that an investor will pay for this particular asset)
Economic Occupancy Level: 90%
Buyer's Value Proposition
The potential benefit for generating higher growth rates by increasing rates of leased units after buyer acquires this real estate asset.
During the Fourth Quarter of 2017
Prime Location in Torrance
2983 West 235th Street
Torrance, California 90505 USA
4 Units: 10 Bedrooms & 6 Bathrooms
Lot Size: 6,385 Square Feet
Building: 5,275 Square Feet
2 Double Enclosed Garages
Year Built: 1964
20434 S. Vermont Ave., Unit #65
Torrance, CA 90502 USA
A one-bedroom condominium located on the ground floor of the building. There is direct access from the gated parking area to two parking spaces. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove, dishwasher and stylish holding cabinets. The cozy bedroom has a walk-in closet and ceiling fan. There are laundry and outdoor swimming facilities in the property. Size: 656 Square Feet. Year Built: 1978
Click here for additional photos.
(Hedge Fund Transaction)
2216 Dominguez Street
Torrance, California 90501 USA
Update: Lender is preparing Closing Disclosure (CD)
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Double Enclosed Garage
Balcony, Travertine Floors, Recessed Lighting
Maple Cabinets, Granite Counters
Year Built: 2005
Diversify your investment portfolio by adding fixed assets. The sale of vacant land parcel can accelerate private investment in an area that is critical to urban development.
Phelan, California 92371 USA
2.5 Acres of Vacant Land
Location: East of US Highway 138. Near the Corner of Lebec Road & Elsinore Road
Assessor's Parcel Number: 3066-181-08
Land surveyor set survey monuments with wood lath and flagging at property corners.
Asensio Plans to Form a Business Alliance with Companies Assisting Employees to Purchase Properties throughout the South Bay Area
Multinational Corporations, Medium-Sized and Small Enterprises, including MNC's located in Torrance, California (United States), i.e. Honda Motor Company, Ltd., Panasonic, Lexus -a Division of Toyota Motor Corporation as well as Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Apple Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Sprint Corporation and Technology Companies located in the Silicon Beach Region of Los Angeles.
Edgard Asensio, MBA keeps up to date with the trends of the real estate brokerage industry, including price trends in the cities of the Southbay, (e.g. City of Torrance, Redondo Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes, and Rolling Hills Estates).
There are many new digital platforms emerging around the world. Thus, let us know what you have learned from reading our website content and include Asensio Real Estate Brokerage in your blogs and digital contents as well as refer potential clients to us. We
encourage visitors reading our content to contact us today if you wish
to form a business alliance in connection to our brokerage services,
educational content and real estate research.
Asensio Real Estate Brokerage
Address: 2071 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, California 90501 USA
Office: 1-310-618-0808 | Fax: 1-310-618-0505 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | BRE #01253842
ASENSIO Real Estate Brokerage is a BOUTIQUE real estate firm committed to providing exceptional and personalized services, including business strategies for accredited and diversified investors who are seeking investments in the real estate asset class. Our clients receive more attention as well as intimate relationship and experience based around consistent one-on-one interaction.
Industrial Real Estate located in Torrance
1829 Border Avenue
Torrance, California 90501 USA
Steel Roll-Up Door
~ 17 Feet Truss Height
(120/208 Volt System - Three Phase Electric Power)
Lot Size: ~ 6,900 Square Feet
Value Added-Differentiation Strategy
We seek to provide services unique from those of competitors in terms of brokerage and financial consultation. Many of our new clients come from referrals from satisfied clients.
Dedicated, Multilanguage and Experienced Professionals. (English)
El personal es dedicado con experiencia y se habla español. (Spanish)
Don't miss out on your chance to purchase 2 houses -Duplex under $600K available for sale now
168th Street & Prairie Avenue
Lawndale, California 90260 USA
You may decide you want to build a brand
new home-just the way you like it.
1819 S. Cabrillo Ave.
San Pedro, CA 90731 USA
PARCEL #: 7462010027
LISTING ID: SB17154606
Square Feet: 3,345
Year Built: 1987
#1, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
#2, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
#3, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Type of Sales Transaction: Like-Kind Exchange - Section 1031
Executed Property Purchase Agreement Date: 7/13/17
MULTIFAMILY COMPLEX LOCATED IN VISTA DEL ORO AREA
2 Asensio's Special Messages for Website Visitors
Edgard offers foreign investors, including buyers in Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) countries, access to the real estate market in North American (NA) regions.
If you are an international or domestic investor who seek attractive financial investments, Edgard can formulate an in-depth analysis, including statistical data on the upcoming real estate assets that will be offered for sale.
Details of the market value of the listed investment properties are readily available.
Townhouse will be offered for sale during September 2017
Please send your RSVP to email@example.com
1770 Ximeno Ave., Unit #203
Long Beach, CA 90815
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms,
Near California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)
Balcony, Community Pool, Square Feet 1,065